Thursday, June 16, 2016
Ok, so we've been offline for a while... but now we're back!
We've been in reactionary mode lately to the changing environment, and are in the midst of reorganising and restructuring ourselves to serve the markets better.
After all, change is the only constant.
Barely 10 years ago we did not use smart devices to shop and make purchases. We had no Qoo10, Tmall, Lazada nor Zalora.
We're venturing into the day market scene, and believe us when we say there's a whole chunk of hurdles and hassles we are having to overcome in order to be there.
Nonetheless we recognise there are more advantages then disadvantages, and here they are:
1. You got a captive audience with the right mindset (right for you) : the weekend morning market crowd consisting of the aunties, uncles, with their families in tow are there for a specific reason and that is to do have their breakfast at the nearby coffee shops / hawker centre and do their grocery shopping.
2. The shoppers come with cash : they're prepared to buy with cash. And in times like these, cash is king.
3. Food and drinks can be bought easily from nearby stalls.
4. You don't need to pack up your stall right into the wee hours of the night.
5. You can play all the music, promote your product to your heart's content at your kiosk and no one will complain about it.
6. If you are there regularly, you get to build relationships with your customers.
7. You don't need to set up lights to illuminate your products.
8. Easier to get public transport back after you're done.
9. Your business is physically closer to your customers.
10. You can still participate in weekend night markets after you flea in the day market.
Visit www.bpopmarkets.com !